Thursday, January 30, 2014

Half&Half.

 NAILS. finally found some time to do my nails and explore a little with the huge pile of nail polishes that my best friend left with me before going to the army.

These are the nail polishes I used for this one. To the very left is the base coat from The Faceshop. The two clear ones on the right are the quick dry top coat (left) from Revlon and the hardener from Sally Hansen. The rest in the middle, are the ones I used to actually "style" my nails. The one on the left is the Gem Crush "Razzle Dazzler" from Sally Hansen, and the one in the middle is "baby pink" from Forever 21, and the one on the right is "Time Square" from NYC. 


Left hand; baby pink + razzle dazzler

Right hand; time square (pink)

Just a simple nail post, hope you enjoyed it :)

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment