Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Additions :D

New Additions to my "Beauty Wardrobe"
HI! I'm back. I know it hasn't even been a couple of days since my last post, but I just wanted to share with ya`ll some new additions to my... let's just say "beauty wardrobe." I couldn't really find a better phrase for it. :P

1) Nu Skin: Epoch: Baobab Body Butter

Oh. My. Gosh. Used it for the second time today, that's how new it is. This Winter season definitely makes my body more dry than usual (although you can't really call this weather a Winter weather...), and this body butter seems to do wonders. It is very lightly scented so no strong scent even after putting it on all over your body. I think I'm going to REALLY like this new product I'm using!

2) Nu Skin: Ageloc: Dermatic Effects

This is a new body lotion that I'm using, and yes there is a difference between lotion and butter. The lotion is less dense, lighter, etc. I really like this new lotion too! My mom says it's a bit on the pricey side(the ageloc line is pricey overall but definitely worth it), but I love the smell of it to begin with. I can't even really describe what it smells like...but it's definitely a product I know for sure I will love.

3) The Faceshop: Herb Day: Cleansing Tissue

This cleansing tissue is something I purchased from work. Like the name of it, it's a cleansing tissue. Of course you need to be doing proper cleansing for your face, especially when you've worn makeup. However, there ARE times when you are just too exhausted, too lazy, etc., to go through the entire process of doing the 1st and 2nd steps of cleansing(I will post a separate post explaining the steps of cleansing) your face before going to bed. This is when the cleansing tissues come in. I'm not so sure about the other brands and whatnot, but this cleansing tissue has stuff on it that helps erase makeup off of your face. I don't use it everyday but I do use it when I am just way too tired or lazy to wash my face properly.

These are new additions and I love all of them. :D
Hope you enjoyed !

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment