Wednesday, January 8, 2014

GEL NAILS.

Christmas/Holiday spirited gel nails

Wow, these past few weeks have been CRAZY for me with work, church, and sickness. It's been quite a while since I last posted, and I really wanted to do a new post so here it is.

Gel nails. They're like the new thing these days, and I absolutely love getting my nails done in gel. However, it isn't the cheapest thing so I only get them done once in a long while.

I went to visit a good friend of mine, Ashley Yeseul Kim, in Rowland Heights about four weeks ago and we got our nails done together. This place was real cheap, I paid only $25 for "french" gel nails, and tipped them $5. The best thing about getting them done in the "french" style is the fact that even after your nails grow out, you can't even really tell unless you look at them close up. These pictures were taken right now but it's been 4 weeks since I got them done! Wowza, so very worth my 30 dollar investment in the spirit of Christmas and the Winter holidays. I am loving my nails very much and I've gotten quite a bit of compliments on them from customers while working. Pretty nails are a fantastic add to your everyday fashion! :)

I guess to conclude this post, two "tips," "pointers," or even "secrets" are given here:

1) "FRENCH" gel nails look great even after your nails grow out
2) Red and Gold make a great color scheme (one of my favorite combinations whether it's the holiday season or not!!!)

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading ;)

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment