Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Beauty Item: Blush

"Lovely Me:ex Pastel Cushion Blusher" is the ridiculously long name of the new blush added to my everyday makeup! YAY. I actually don't really use blush much because my cheeks have a natural redness about them that make it seem like I'm wearing blush. However, I fell in love with this blush since day 1 of working at The Faceshop. But because of the fact that I don't really use blush as a part of my daily makeup, I went in my "dilemma" mode. After four months of working there and really debating and wearing it every time I went to work with the tester that we have, I finally purchased one for myself.

It's in the color of Coral, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I definitely do think that a light layer of this blush on my cheeks do give a natural looking glow on my cheeks. And a plus is that it's in such a cute packaging. Yay for finding the perfect color that I very much love!

A short blog post about this new blush, but I hope you enjoyed it! :)

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment