Sunday, January 19, 2014

New New New!

Most recent adds to my everyday makeup:

The Faceshop's Lipstick and gel eyeliner.

I debated for a long time whether I really wanted to buy them or not, because I felt like I have so much make up already and the 20% employee discount is pretty wack. Haha well I'm liking them lots so far.

*Lipstick:
Face It Artist Touch Lipstick Glossy OR202

The name of the color is Orange and the lipstick looks pretty orange, but it's a very pretty orangish pink color when applied. It's usually hard for me to find lipsticks that I like on me but I actually really like this one! That's probably why I couldn't resist...I was using the tester whenever I went to work to see whether I really want my own or not. I'm a happycamper :)

*Eyeliner:
Face It Styling Auto Gel Liner EDGE BLACK

This eyeliner is a gel eyeliner in the form of an auto pencil form. It's a lot softer than a regular pencil eyeliner, and the color is a lot darker of a black than the black pencil liner I use. One thing I dislike is that because it is softer, it's kind of hard to sharpen it although it has a "sharpener" attached to the liner. If you like to draw your eyeliner really thin then this probably wouldn't work too well for you but I guess for me it works since my eyeliner turns out sorta thick anyways. This one comes in 3 different colors I believe, edge black, edge khaki, and edge gray. I really like all of the colors but I just went with the black.

YAY, I hope that was informative. :)

S2, 1G.

1 comment: