Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Falsies :D

It's been a while! I was thinking of what to post, and I decided to do a little post about the secret to makeup for Asian girls. Asian girls tend to have short lashes compared to other girls and I have to say, I am quite jealous of those with long lashes. So what do we do? We do either lash extensions or wear falsies.

I do lash extensions as somewhat of a freelancer on the side, but since it's not something I can do on myself, I just wear falsies. I usually try to keep it natural looking by using one for both eyes (I'll make a post about this later on!) but in this post, I wanted to show you what it looks like to wear a full lash on my eyes.

EYELASHES DO WONDERS, and if you're like me, "suffering" from having naturally short lashes, you should use falsies !

1 comment:

  1. How long have you been a lash extension freelancer?? I need to buy falsies in la, 같이가쟈~~! ^^

    ReplyDelete