Monday, September 8, 2014

Gradiation Gel Nail

I got my nails done about a week and a half ago with my friend Eunice, aka Miss Danbee.

I went to a place called "For Your Nails Only" on Wilshire Blvd and Gramercy Pl (I think).
This place is run by I believe Vietnamese people, so prices are pretty good.
My personal conclusion about getting nails done is that if you're looking for something simple, why pay the ridiculous amount at a Korean nail shop? To get one color, french, or even gradation gel nail, it's pointless to go to a Korean nail shop for the ridiculous price. 

For Your Nails Only for Gel Nail:
-One color: $23
-French or Gradation: $25

A typical Korean nail salon for Gel Nail:
-One color: $40
-French or Gradation: $45

On the other hand, if you're going for designs that aren't necessarily "simple," you definitely should just pay the price and goto a Korean nail salon. From my observations, Korean people are better with detail-oriented nail designs. If you want the design you picked out, then might as well pay up and get what you want.

The little jewels and ribbons --- I think the prices vary depending on the nail shop. It was pretty expensive at For Your Nails Only because that one ribbon was $4. I don't regret getting it, but it's definitely expensive.



The best part about French tip or gradation gel nails is that it looks even prettier after your nails grow out. I didn't attach a current picture of my nails but they're definitely prettier now than when I first got it done.

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment