Thursday, September 25, 2014

NEUTRAL & GOLD

INTRODUCING my new additions in my collection of nail polishes:


These are new nail polishes that we got in at my workplace, which I also decided to add in my collection of nail polishes at home. 

Left: TFS Trendy Nails "PK106"
Right: TFS Trendy Nails "GL1006 Sand Crystal Beige"

If I'm remembering correctly, the one on the left is $4 and the one on the right is $5.

I decided to do my nails with these two colors the other day because I was just totally in love with both colors. 


Left to right: Base coat, Top coat, Beige, Gold



I used the nude-ish color as the "main," and used the gold glitter as accents.
These two colors create a neutral but attention-grabbing vibe to the nails, and it looks good in pretty much any outfit, any time of the day.

I absolutely am in love with these two colors, it's like ridiculous.

If you want to check out any of our nail polishes, make sure to stop by! :)

S2, 1G.




No comments:

Post a Comment