Monday, August 18, 2014

Cats and Dogs

I randomly saw this at Rite Aid and I knew I had to try it out.
How can I resist nail stickers with not only cats and dogs but MUSTACHES too?!



As soon as I got home, I took pictures and got right to work.
I had recently cut my nails so they weren't as nice looking as they could've been, but the cuteness of these nail stickers were enough. It definitely was a huge plus that the set included some that were french tip style.

The packaging tells you how to apply this, but pretty much you just find one that fits the size of your nail and stick it on. Using the nail filer, you file it right at the tip of your nail and remove the left over sticker and dispose it.
In the attempts of using the nail stickers to its maximum potential, I used the left over portions of some of the stickers that were too big for my tiny nails to cover a few of my smaller nails.






I absolutely love these nail stickers. It gives such flavor and personality to my nails that I can't stop looking at them all the time. 

You should go get these from Rite Aid too. :)

S2, 1G.





2 comments: