Saturday, April 26, 2014

urban decay: NAKED 3

OH dear, a few of my friends got me a naked palette for my birthday this year. I have never owned a naked palette before although I've always wanted one. There are 3 different palettes, and they got me the 3rd one because of I'm girly and I like pink. I do tend to use pink in my makeup with brown and they felt that the other two were a bit too dark for my taste.

I LOVE IT.

I've been using it this past week to do my makeup and I'm still in the process of trying to figure out which combinations I like for the different makeup looks for different occasions.

For all you makeup lovers who don't own one --- I think it's super useful to own one! I hope to eventually get a hold of the 1 and the 2 as well.... HEHEHE

greedy Grace. haha

A shoutout of thanks to Jane Kim, Kristie Park, Joyce Kim, and Joyce Park for this lovely gift <3

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment