Monday, April 28, 2014

Hair Care

I've been trying to take care of my hair as much as I can without getting too lazy... and here's something I've wanted to try out for a long time. We didn't have this in stock for a couple of months though, so I just got ahold of it. It's a water jelly mist.

All you need to do is spray this on the dry parts of your hair (typically the ends) or spray some onto your hand and massage it into your hair. I've been using a water "mist" essence thing for my hair before running a blow dryer over my hair, and I'm not sure if it's been actually protecting my hair but I'm excited to see what this will offer me... hoping that it actually has a benefit to my hair.

It sounds cool too. water jelly essence. HAHA Maybe I will do a review post on this product months later when I'm done using the bottle.

S2, 1G.

No comments:

Post a Comment