Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pink and Girly


I've been quite lazy with my nails these past few weeks.
I would tell myself that I need to paint my nails...but kept failing to make the time for it.
I finally allowed time to actually invest in painting my nails and designing it.

This design consists of nail polishes from different brands: The Faceshop, Sally Hansen, and NYC.
I really love the NYC's hot pink shown below in pictures.
The Sally Hansen not as much, but it's still a pretty pink and I wanted to use them both although they are different shades.
The two white polishes are both from The Faceshop. The one on left is just a straight up white color and the on on the right is a white-ish base with pearl/sparkles that I like to apply on top of any other nail color.

Thanks to the tools/brushes that my best friend left with me, I was able to even make the first attempt in designing a few of my nails to look like super big french tips.

nail polishes used in this design

tools used to design nails

right hand

right hand

left hand

left hand

left hand

Yes, I know my hand isn't very pretty, they're short and stubby.
Just look at my nails :)
S2, 1G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment