Thursday, November 28, 2013


HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY !

Decided to do my first official blog post today, while I am waiting to go black Friday shopping.

Here's just what I do / like to do / tend to do as a basic way to take care of myself:

1. MORNING ROUTINES:
-Nu Skin: NaPCA Moisture Mist
-Nu Skin: Tru Face Priming Solution
-Eminence: Green Tea&Guava Fortifying Serum
-Dr. Grandel: Hydro Active Oxygen Moisturizer
-Nu Skin: Moisture Restore Day

2. NIGHT ROUTINES:
-Vivant Joie: Cleansing Plant Powder
-Nu Skin: AHA Facial Peel
-Sakura Silk: Mild Exfoliating Gel for Face + Body
(I forgot to include what I use to take off my makeup but here's the name for it : Nu Skin: Creamy Cleansing Lotion)

3. HAIR CARE:-The Faceshop: Damage Care Hair Oil Serum
-Nu Skin: Renu Hair Mask

***These are some of the products that I use. I love these, although of course I have used other products that are as good or even better. I just wanted to share with you guys the things that I enjoy using and so here they are ! :)

Once again, happy thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment